10'-6" Bali 2.0 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
10'6" x 32" x 5" Bali 2.0 SUP is an all-around recreation SUP featuring a 5” thick core making it suitable for riders up to 200lbs. Its rounded nose, and wide-beam, yet newly designed pinned tail make it an easy-to-use board for any rider while not compromising performance. The newly revamped Bali 2.0 takes the “all-around board” design a step further with an upgraded construction and sleek, modern design. Our flagship board, the Bali’s newest changes unlock the perfect balance between recreation and performance – no matter what kind of paddling you’re looking to do, the Bali 2.0 will help you get it done.
EVA non-skid traction pad - The EVA non-Skid traction deck pad material allows for extra comfort while standing. In addition to the non-skid material, its diamond-grooved texture creates increased grip while paddling.
Double-layer PVC material - The exterior construction is double-layered, 1000 Denier, 3-Ply PVC material. This premium grade material is highly durable, UV resistant & puncture resistant, and tough enough to withstand marine environments.
Drop-stitch core - Drop-Stitch Technology is constructed of thousands of polyester threads that connect the top and bottom PVC layers together. This allows for high-pressure inflation, creating that flat, board-like shape with a solid feel as you paddle.
Fabric-reinforced PVC rail - The rails of our inflatable SUPs are double-layered to ensure seam durability and toughness. This reinforced exterior layer is designed to absorb impact and protect the iSUP so you can confidently take your board anywhere.
- Bungee system to store your PFD-life vests, dry bags, coolers, and other gear
- Non-slip tract pad designed with ultra-cushioned, non-slip traction pad material
- Removable 9" center skeg with dual side thrusters
- Double reinforced, UV-resistant D-ring attachment point for leash
- Universal bow mount to attach Go-Pro's, speakers, cameras, cup holders and more. Double pad-eye for anchoring, docking, and securing
- Reinforced soft neoprene comfort grip handle
- Halkey-Roberts (HR) valve for inflating and deflating with push-pin function and screw cap
- Recommended pressure - 15 PSI
- Backpack dimensions - 33" x 14" x 9"
- Weight - 27 lbs
- Weight Capacity - 200 lbs
In the Box:
- Adjustable paddle
- Ankle leash
- Removable skeg
- Pump with gauge
- Repair kit