12'6" Bora Bora Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
12'6" x 32" x 6" Bora Bora SUP is a high-performance, touring SUP with a 6” core, making it suitable for a rider up to 325 lbs. Built for long distances, speed, and top-notch tracking performance while still being wide enough for effortless stability.
The Bora Bora serves as proof that an inflatable standup paddleboard can be built for peak performance. The Bora Bora is our high-performance board, designed for touring, racing, and an elite paddling experience. This iSUP is made for paddlers who are ready for those long-distance paddle adventures. Measuring 12 feet 6 inches, the Bora Bora is sleek yet stable and provides unmatched tracking ability while paddling.
EVA non-skid traction pad - The EVA non-Skid traction deck pad material allows for extra comfort while standing. In addition to the non-skid material, it's diamond-grooved texture creates increased grip while paddling.
Double-layer PVC material - The exterior construction is double-layered, 1000 Denier, 3-Ply PVC material. This premium grade material is highly durable, UV resistant & puncture resistant, and tough enough to withstand marine environments.
Drop-stitch core - Drop-Stitch Technology is constructed of thousands of polyester threads that connect the top and bottom PVC layers together. This allows for high-pressure inflation, creating that flat, board-like shape with a solid feel as you paddle.
Fabric-reinforced PVC rail - The rails of our inflatable SUPs are double-layered to ensure seam durability and toughness. This reinforced exterior layer is designed to absorb impact and protect the iSUP so you can confidently take your board anywhere.
- Bungee system to store your PFD-life vests, dry bags, coolers, and other gear
- Non-slip tract pad designed with ultra-cushioned, non-slip traction pad material
- Double reinforced, UV-resistant D-ring attachment point for leash
- Universal bow mounts to attach Go-Pros, speakers, cameras, cup holders, etc. Double pad-eye for anchoring, docking, and securing
- Reinforced soft neoprene comfort grip handle
- Halkey-Roberts (HR) valve for inflating and deflating with push-pin function and screw cap
- Recommended pressure - 15 PSI
- Backpack dimensions - 32" x 14" x 10"
- Weight - 30 lbs
- Weight Capacity - 325 lbs
In the Box:
- Adjustable paddle
- Ankle leash
- Removable skeg
- Pump with gauge
- Repair kit