Grand Slam 390BHC Outrigger Mount - Black Anodized Aluminum
This mount has all of the durable, dependable features of the popular GS-390, but with a black hard coat anodized aluminum finish – providing superior protection from the elements and style. The GS-390BHC has a robust gusset and heavy-duty arm to withstand the torque and pressure created when using longer outrigger poles. This base allows anglers to easily deploy an outrigger’s vertical lift and horizontal rotation from the boat deck in rough seas. Additionally, the GS-390BHC comes equipped with our secure pin-locking technology and pairs well with TACO’s Deluxe Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Tele-Outriggers.
Features & Benefits:
- Two outrigger mounts
- Boats between 25 ft. – 40 ft.
- 4" x 6" mounting base
- Maximum thickness of T-top (inch): 2-5/8"
- Patent number US7114283
- Black hard coat anodized aluminum
- Stronger gusset support and thicker arm for enhanced durability
- The elevation crank handle provides lift from under the T-top
- 35º upward lift angle
- Allows for horizontal rotation from under the T-top
- Offset handle for better hand clearance
- Cast stainless-steel Type-316L and machined aluminum construction
- Strong locking head allows perfect positioning
- Pairs with TACO Deluxe Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Tele-Outriggers
- Tested and proven quality
- Sleek appearance
- 3-year limited warranty
*Sold as a pair
- Construction: Anodized Aluminum
- Finish: Black