0-5 Volt LinkUp Converter
Easily installed LinkUp gateway modules replace the original wiring, delivering power to both the LinkUp device and the sensor from the NMEA 2000 backbone while being still compliant with the NMEA 2000 certification.
Thanks to their passive wireless receiver, the configuration is done in a snap by using your mobile device and the LinkUp Configurator app available for Android and iOS devices. The parameters of the sensor are configured to type, instance, and warning threshold on the mobile device and then tapped against the LinkUp device for instant data download.
Before describing the different versions of LinkUp, we would like to highlight the fact that this device is a money saver compared to an over-designed NMEA 2000 converter. It reduces wiring, since the complete device – consists of 3 parts: a 30 cm wire pigtail with a standard M12 connector with 5 pins, the LinkUp device itself containing the device electronics, notification LED, wireless interface to program the device, and the NMEA 2000 side wiring, which is the output of all the LinkUp variants and finally a sensor-side cable – including the wires is approx. 50 cm long when unrolled.
The other benefits of this equipment are the contactless configuration with your smartphone, no need to spend money on an expensive HW, and no need for a power supply since the LinkUp is powered by NMEA.
Last but not least, thanks to its air-sealed housing, the device can be installed in the engine compartment according to ISO 8846:1990 (protection against ignition of surrounding flammable gases). As with all our products, LinkUp is CE, Reach, and RoHS compliant.
These powerful devices are fast, efficient, secure, safe, and cost-effective.
- Wireless configurable via a smartphone app
- Customizable sensor curves
- Approved for engine compartments acc. to ISO8846:1990
- Provides 5V-Source for passive sensors
- Alarms setup and transmission on NMEA 2000®
- Plug-and-Play installation
- NMEA 2000® certified
- Operating voltage - 12V (from NMEA 2000®)
- Input signal range - 0-5V
- Protection class - IP X9/K
- Power consumption - ≤ 100mA
- Output current on 5V-source - 15mA
- Output signal - NMEA 2000®
- Dimensions - 125 mm x 32 mm (+cables)
- Operating temperature - -30°C to +80°C
- Flammability - UL94
- Housing material - PC-FR
- Compliance - CE, UKCA, Reach, RoHS, ISO8846:1990
In the Box:
- LinkUp Gateway – 0-5V
- Veratron Card
- Safety Manual
Owner's Manual (pdf)