8' Maui Youth Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
The Maui is an all-around recreation iSUP intended for kids and smaller paddlers. Measuring 8’ x 29” x 5”, the Maui iSUP is a very manageable board to handle for smaller paddlers. It is a super lightweight board, easy to carry, roll up, store away, and bring on every adventure.
We believe it’s never too early to learn how to paddle. The Maui iSUP was created for young thrill-seekers that are ready to get out and explore the water early. The board’s wide, yet compact design creates an all-around stable ride for small paddlers of all levels. Sporting a pinstriped non-slip EVA traction pad, the Maui is specifically designed to get youth paddlers comfortable with the sport and to enjoy the adventure of paddling in no time.
EVA non-skid traction pad - The EVA non-Skid traction deck pad material allows for extra comfort while standing. In addition to the non-skid material, it's diamond-grooved texture creates increased grip while paddling.
Double-layer PVC material - The exterior construction is double-layered, 1000 Denier, 3-Ply PVC material. This premium grade material is highly durable, UV resistant & puncture resistant, and tough enough to withstand marine environments.
Drop-stitch core - Drop-Stitch Technology is constructed of thousands of polyester threads that connect the top and bottom PVC layers together. This allows for high-pressure inflation, creating that flat, board-like shape with a solid feel as you paddle.
Fabric-reinforced PVC rail - The rails of our inflatable SUPs are double-layered to ensure seam durability and toughness. This reinforced exterior layer is designed to absorb impact and protect the iSUP so you can confidently take your board anywhere.
- Bungee system to store your PFD-life vests, dry bags, coolers, and other gear
- Non-slip tract pad designed with ultra-cushioned, non-slip traction pad material
- Double reinforced, UV-resistant D-ring attachment point for leash
- Universal bow mount to attach Go-Pros, speakers, cameras, cup holders, etc. Double pad-eye for anchoring, docking, and securing
- Reinforced soft neoprene comfort grip handle
- Halkey-Roberts (HR) valve for inflating and deflating with push-pin function and screw cap
- Recommended pressure - 15 PSI
- Backpack dimensions - 30" x 12" x 8"
- Weight - 13 lbs
In the Box:
- Adjustable paddle
- Ankle leash
- Removable skeg
- Pump with gauge
- Repair kit