Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Standard Straight Barbed - 5/8" Inner Diameter
Polish your image with these beautiful, durable stainless steel fittings. Why specify plastic parts when these fittings will last the life of the boat?
Rugged Stainless Construction:
- Cast from certified Enhanced 316 Stainless Steel alloy for strength and lifetime corrosion-resistance
- All visible areas are polished to a mirror finish, then passivate each part for additional protection
- Thick steel sidewalls withstand continual stress and hose flexing
Faster, Simpler Installation:
- Each Thru-Hull is available with a new silicone gasket
- A channel under the flange holds a bead of sealant, making it easier to apply a trouble-free seal
- All models have wrench flats or an end notch to hold as a gripping surface; one installer can tighten all connections from inside the hull
- The barbed tail ends provide plenty of room to hold multiple clamps
Stainless Steel Straight Thru-Hulls, Barbed
- Standard Thread model has a full-length thread for thick hulls and easy tightening
- Hose size: (inch) 5/8" inner diameter
- Flange Diameter: (inch) 1-7/8"
- Thread O.D. (outside diameter): (inch) 1"
- Thread Length: (inch) 2"
- Barb Length: (inch) 1-1/4"
- Total Length: (inch) 3-3/4"
- Install Hole Saw Size: (inch) 1-1/8"
- Thread NPSM: (inch) 3/4"
- Max Hull Thickness: (inch) 1-1/16"
*Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Connectors are designed for installation above the water line only
- Hose Size: 5/8"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 6"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 022697665461
Quick Guide (pdf)