Genoa Slide with Loop for 32mm Track
Have a heavy-duty stainless steel attachment loop, through-bolted and riveted for extra strength. These units will accept most Barton blocks. A popular range of Genoa cars and sliders designed to run on a 32mm (11/4") 'T' track. All are manufactured from high-quality marine grade aluminum and finished with our unique 'Spectro' grey anodized finish for added protection. This slider has molded nylon inserts to ensure free, smooth running under load and prevent damage to the finish or potential corrosion.
- 'Spectro' grey anodized finish
- The stainless steel plunger stops with positive action
- Molded nylon slide inserts ensure free running
- Large, easy-grip plunger knobs
- Heavy-duty Genoa car options
32mm 'T' section track
Drilled for fastenings and plunger stops. 'Spectro' grey anodized and supplied in metric lengths
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Length: (mm) 109 / (inch) 4-5/16"
- Width: (mm) 52 / (inch) 2-1/16"
- Height: (mm) 50 / (inch) 1-15/16"
- Break Load: (kg) 2980 / (lbs.) 6,570
- SWL: (kg) 1490 / (lbs.) 3,285
- Weight (grams): 254 g
Quick Guide (pdf)