The Renogy Eclipse 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel combines power and appeal into one sleek package. The Eclipse is made of the highest efficiency cells Renogy has to offer while weighing a mere 15 pounds and standing a half-foot shorter in height than standard Renogy panels. Another feature that makes this panel stand out is its black corrosion-resistant aluminum frame. No matter where the road takes you, this Eclipse 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel will make a great addition to any outdoor adventure.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency cells that help increase module efficiency. Cell efficiency: Eclipse 100W Monocrystalline: 22%, regular 100W Monocrystalline: 21%, 100W Polycrystalline: 18.7%.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- No grid lines on front of solar cells allow for a more clean look.
- New black frame compliments high-efficiency solar cells.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
|Solar Cells: 32 Cells||Cell Efficiency: 22.00%|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 10A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.7V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.2V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.70A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.10A|
|Weight: 15 lbs||Dimensions: 40.9 x 21.0 x 1.4 inches|
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel||IP65 Rated waterproof junction box|
|Output Cables: 14 AWG (2.00 ft long)||IP67 Rated waterproof Solar connectors|