500 GPH Ultima Combo Automatic Submersible Bilge Pump 12V
Johnson Pump Marine Ultima Combo bilge pumps are JPM's proven Cartridge Bilge Pumps combined with the non-clogging electronic switch Ultima Switch™ for automatic operation. The electronic automatic switch Ultima Switch™ uses the patented Mirus field effect detector cells producing micro-electrical fields that detect disruptions caused by level of water present in the bilge and automatically activates and deactivates the pump.
- Pre-configured with an electronic Ultima Switch for automatic operation
- Capacities 500 GPH, 750 GPH, 1000 GPH and 1250 GPH
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Compact, all-in-one motor/impeller unit with stainless steel (SS2343) shaft
- No tools needed for maintenance, no need for complete disassembly. You can now leave the pump casing attached to both the boat and the hoses.
- 500 GPH, 750 GPH, and 1000 GPH pumps have easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps
- 500 GPH, 750 GPH, and 1000 GPH pumps are delivered including both a straight and a 90° smooth elbow Dura-Port as well as a removable check valve
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- Pump body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Lip seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Voltage: 12v
- Wire size: 16GA
- Hose size: 3/4"
- Includes Dura-port connection
- Capacity 3ft (0.9 m) head (13.6V/27.2): 33 l/min - 525 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6V/27.2V): 40 l/min - 630 GPH
- Amperage: 2.5 A
- Fuse size: 5 A
- Connection: 3/4"
- Length: 4.41" (112 mm)
- Width: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Height: 3.35" (85 mm)
- Weight: 14.4 oz.
- Gallons Per Hour: 500 GPH
- Operation: Automatic
- Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Electric
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 729321075039
Owner's Manual (pdf)