Boat Monitor with Bilge Sentry
The Boat Monitor is the system's brain - where data from the boat is continually collected and sent to the app.
The system runs on an internal battery with 40 days of power and charges itself every time a boat's batteries are being charged. In other words, it is completely maintenance-free and will monitor the boat for years without removing it to charge.
- The boat monitor can monitor up to 2 batteries and bilge pump activity
- The Bilge Sentry can measure the water level in the boat and send alerts when water levels are too high
- Sensor for water and air temperature
- Provides position of boat utilizing all available satellites
- Geofence which alerts boaters if the boat leaves a specific area (fully automatic function)
- Visualize the current trip and see the history of previous voyages
- The unit has an integrated accelerometer that displays G-force (measurement area: 0g to 8g)
The Best Defense Against Water Damage
With the Bilge Sentry, users always see what's happening in the bilge.
Bilge Sentry gives users an exact measurement of the water level between 0 and 6 inches. The app shows the current water level and data on when the boat began taking in water and how quickly it is filling up.
In addition, it measures the temperature in the bilge so that boaters can ensure that the boat isn't exposed to harmful frost and icing.
Cables Made for Maritime Use
The cable set connects directly to up to two battery banks and the bilge pump.
Sensar's cables were developed specifically to be able to function in harsh maritime conditions. They will always deliver data back to the boat monitor, regardless of the moisture in the motor room.
Keep Track of the Boat at All Times
Automatic GPS features give users peace of mind.
The boat monitor has sensors that track position and movement, which allows the app to show users the current position of the boat at all times.
GeoFence and Triplog features will automatically be updated so that boaters always know when the boat is underway, where the boat is, and where it has been.
No screws, no metal components, no problem.
Sensar designed the installation process so boaters can easily do it themselves with the help of a pair of pliers.
With the device, users will receive enough industrial tape to mount the entire system in cases where they don't want to use screws in the boat.
Additionally, Sensar has chosen plastic components across the system to avoid eventual sources of rust in the boat.
In the Box:
- Boat monitor
- Battery/bilge pump cable (6 ft.)
- Bilge Sentry (cable 5 ft.)
- Mounting bracket
- Information card (ID and connection code)
- Quick connection
- T-splice cable
- Double-sided tape (4 pcs.)
- Cleaning wipes (2 pcs.)
- Size (H x W x D): 112.5 x 97 x 35.5 mm
- Weight: 276.5 grams
- Internal Battery: 40 days of power (charges automatically when boat batteries charge)
- Mobile Coverage: 4G Internal Antenna
- Boat Batteries: Connections for two battery banks, support 12V and 24V batteries, warning voltage: 12.2V, and alarm voltage: 11.8V
- Bilge Pump: Notifies every time the bilge pump is running
- Bilge Water Level: Measures between 0 and 6 inches, warning water level: 4 in., and alarm water level: 5.5 in.
- Bilge Temperature: Measures between -4°F and 140°C, warning temperature: 34°F, and alarm temperature: 28°F
- GPS: Internal antenna
- Position Tech: Multi-GNSS-receiver
- Mounting Bracket: Height: 83 mm, width: 90 mm, and depth: 28 mm
- Attachment for Bracket and Bilge Sentry: 3M Industrial Tape and 28 mm screws